Learn the strategies I used to build a $5,000/mo freelance writing biz in my free course:
Make Money Freelance Writing
(keep scrolling to learn more!)
And that's exactly what I'm going to teach you.
See, this isn't your typical "start freelance writing" course.
I'm not going to go over how to use sites like Upwork and Fiverr.
I'm not going to waste your time with fluffy, vague, confusing "advice" that you've already read in a billion different blog posts.
Instead, I'm going to walk you through the exact strategies I used to build a $5,000/mo freelance writing business in 4 months.
Seriously – check out what other freelance writers are saying about this course:
But guess what?
All of that stuff couldn't be further from the truth.
I'm not saying that to brag – I'm telling you so you know that it's possible to scale your freelance writing business quickly.
But realize this:
You won't get to $5K/mo fast bidding for gigs, using content mills, and working with asshole clients who give you low-paying work.
You have to ACTIVELY market yourself the right way.
If you're ready to learn how to do that, I'm here to help.
Enroll in Make Money Freelance Writing now so you can throw your middle fingers up to low-paying gigs and learn how to make SERIOUS money as a freelance writer.
Wondering what the course covers? Here are some of the things you'll learn:
...And lots more!
Now, you might be thinking:
Wait a sec... who the fuck are YOU to teach me how to make money freelance writing?
Well, hi there, feisty one! I'm Jorden, your new best fuchsia-haired friend.
I run the Writing Revolt blog (and the associated YouTube channel) where I share actionable, no-bullshit advice that helps freelance writers like you learn how to make more money.
I built a $5K/mo freelance writing business in 4 months, and my income only grew from there.
It's not because I'm some super awesome writer (nope). It's not because I had a degree (nope – still don't) or lots of connections (I was a newbie who had just been FIRED when I started freelance writing!).
It's because I was willing to work hard and focus on marketing myself rather than bidding for work and using content mills.
My free email course, Make Money Freelance Writing, is going to help you learn how to do that too.
"How do I know if this course is right for me?"
I'm not going to sugarcoat it. This course isn't right for you if:
– You aren't willing to work hard and try new marketing tactics.
– You don't know basic grammar and spelling. (Don't get me wrong – you dont have to be an amazing writer who never makes mistakes, but you do need to know the basics. Because this isn't a course on how to write – it's a course for writers who want to learn how to build a profitable freelance writing business.)
– You want to use content mills and bidding sites to make money freelance writing.
...But you're going to LOVE this course if any of these apply to you:
– You're fed up with low-paying clients who don't respect you or your work.
– You're tired of vague freelance writing advice and want step-by-step advice that you can implement right away.
– You want to work hard, market yourself, and build a highly profitable freelance writing business but aren't quite sure how to make it happen.
"If this course is so great, then why is it free?"
Because I'm tired of seeing talented freelance writers settle for $5 Upwork gigs.
I'm sick of freelance writers with years of experience telling me that they feel like they "aren't good enough" to get started (when they clearly are).
I don't want to see another amazing writer reluctantly go back to their 9-to-5 just because they didn't know how to market themselves.
I want to help you succeed!
Take action, join over 5,000 other freelance writers who have gone through the course, and put yourself on a path to freelance writing success!